Ingredients for Kimchi Fried Rice
- 400g Steamed Fragrance 43°N Japonica Rice
- 120g Korean Kimchi
- 80g Korean Chilli Paste
- 5 Fresh Eggs
- 40g White Onion Slices
- 20g Korean Sesame Oil
- 4g Korean Black Pepper Powder
- 4g Fine Salt
- 4g Fine Sugar
- 40ml Cooking Oil
- 40g Butter
- Heat oil and butter in a pan, add onion slices and fry till fragrant. Stir in four eggs till cooked. Add in kimchi, chilli paste and rice. Stir fry till ingredients are well mixed and rice is warm.
- Remove from the heat and dish onto serving plates.
- Separately, fry last egg and julienne.
- Garnish plated rice with thinly sliced fried eggs and fried shallots.
Note: Chicken slices or prawns may be added.
If you find this article useful, do click Like and Share at the bottom of the post, thank you.
Like what you see here? Get parenting tips and stories straight to your inbox! Join our mailing list here.