Ingredients for Mushroom Risotto
- 320g Fragrance 43°N Japonica Rice
- 30ml Olive Oil
- 100g Finely Chopped Onions
- 250ml White Wine
- 2.5l Mushroom or Chicken Stock
- 100g Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 40g Shaved Parmesan Cheese
- 75g Butter
- 12pcs Green Asparagus
- 4 Vine Tomatoes
- 4 Whole Mushrooms
- 40g Thyme
- 4 Freshly Chopped Garlic
- Bring chicken or mushroom stock to a boil in pot, then reduce to a simmer.
- Heat oil in a separate saucepan or pot. Add onions and sauté until fragrant. Add in raw Japonica rice and lightly fry it.
- Deglaze pan with white wine and stir to reduce wine. Add hot stock, one ladle at a time to allow absorption before adding more. Add to preferred consistency, stirring constantly.
- Once rice is al dente, remove from the heat. Beat in the butter vigorously and stir in grated parmesan.
- Blanch and grill asparagus, roast tomatoes, sauté and season cep mushrooms. Serve with risotto garnished with shaved parmesan cheese and thyme sprigs.
If you find this article useful, do click Like and Share at the bottom of the post, thank you.
Like what you see here? Get parenting tips and stories straight to your inbox! Join our mailing list here.