Introducing our latest e-guide for mothers with preschoolers!
In our School issue, we zoom in on one of the major education milestones for your child – going to Primary One. But before going to P1, what does your child need to know? And how do you know your child is adjusting well in school? We speak to experts to address these concerns in our stories.
What’s in this issue:
- How To Raise A Child Who Loves School
- Playfully And Holistically Yours
- Is My Child Adjusting Well In School?
- Read Me! Books That Excite And Delight
- Ready, Set, Prep
- Not Your Ordinary Enrichment Class For Primary Schoolers
- Kindness Begins With Little Hands
- Boosting Your Child’s Immunity With TCM Herbs
- Before He Goes To School
- Resolve To Be Involved
If you’ve found this useful, feel free to share this with your family and friends!
Read our Parenting with Love Booklet: Preparing Your Child for Primary School for more advice from experts.
Head over to our E-guides section to view the rest of our guide series.