What’s Your Story? is a poster competition for kids aged 7 – 17 years. It’s a fun way to discuss internet security and there is $13,000 in prizes to be won for them as well as their school – and its free to enter!
How to enter:
- Child to create a poster on the theme ‘How can you stay safe on the internet?’
- Upload the poster to the competition website whatsyourstory.trendmicro.com.sg
- Get as many friends and family to view and like the entry
How does it work?
• There are two age categories:
- Category A: 7-12 years old
- Category B: 13-17 years old
• Kids to create a poster on the competition theme: How can you stay safe on the internet?
• Upload poster to the competition website.
• The public votes on entries.
• Entries with the highest number of views and hearts from the public vote are determined finalists. Our judges decide the winners from the finalists.
Stay in touch! Subscribe to our Telegram here for our latest updates.
Want to be heard and seen by over 100,000 parents in Singapore? We can help! Leave your contact here and we’ll be in touch.