Ingredients: (For 15 petite cupcakes)
- 160g churned,unsalted butter
- 180g castor sugar
- 160g cake flour
- 2 eggs
- 40g Belgian cocoa powder
- 50g good quality dark chocolates (55% cocoa)
Torched meringue and cupcake filling
- 100g egg whites
- 120g castor sugar
- SKIPPY® Natural Creamy with Honey Peanut Butter Spread
- Melt dark chocolate and set aside.
- Whip Butter and sugar together until white flutty.
- Add beaten eggs and fold until well-mixed.
- Add flour and cocoa powder,fold in well.
- Add melted dark chocolate,fold in well.
- Scoop mixture into cupcake moulds.
- Bake at 160°C for 18 mins.
Torched Meringue and Cupcake Filling
- Double steam egg whites and castor sugar in simmering water.
- Whisk for 1-2 minutes until sugar is completely melted.
- Remove bowl from heat and continue to whip with electric mixer for 10 mins,or until mixture has cooled.
- Pipe SKIPPY® Natural Creamy with Honey Peanut Butter spread into the centre of the cupcakes.
- Pipe meringues on top of the cupcakes.
- Gentle singe meringue using a blow torch and serve chilled.
If you find this article useful, do click Like and Share at the bottom of the post, thank you.
Want more comprehensive info? Check out our e-guides here.