Ingredients: (For 15 petite cupcakes)
- 160g churned,unsalted butter
- 180g castor sugar
- 160g cake flour
- 2 eggs
- 40g Belgian cocoa powder
- 50g good quality dark chocolates (55% cocoa)
Torched meringue and cupcake filling
- 100g egg whites
- 120g castor sugar
- SKIPPY® Natural Creamy with Honey Peanut Butter Spread
- Melt dark chocolate and set aside.
- Whip Butter and sugar together until white flutty.
- Add beaten eggs and fold until well-mixed.
- Add flour and cocoa powder,fold in well.
- Add melted dark chocolate,fold in well.
- Scoop mixture into cupcake moulds.
- Bake at 160°C for 18 mins.
Torched Meringue and Cupcake Filling
- Double steam egg whites and castor sugar in simmering water.
- Whisk for 1-2 minutes until sugar is completely melted.
- Remove bowl from heat and continue to whip with electric mixer for 10 mins,or until mixture has cooled.
- Pipe SKIPPY® Natural Creamy with Honey Peanut Butter spread into the centre of the cupcakes.
- Pipe meringues on top of the cupcakes.
- Gentle singe meringue using a blow torch and serve chilled.
* * * * *
Like what you see here? Get parenting tips and stories straight to your inbox! Join our mailing list here.
Want to be heard 👂 and seen 👀 by over 100,000 parents in Singapore? We can help! Leave your contact here and we’ll be in touch.
Leave a Comment: