Workshop Topic: English Literacy Challenges For Children And How To Overcome Them?
- What are the challenges of mastering English Literacy?
- Why does Phonics training fail to live up to expectations?
- Why are pre-reading skills important?
- Why is the I Can Read System Successful?
Join us for an informative and interactive workshop to get your pressing questions regarding English Literacy for young children answered and understand how the I Can Read System overcomes these challenges and more!
This workshop is specifically designed for non-I Can Read-parents. Parents with child enrolled with I Can Read are encouraged to attend our Literacy Roadmap Workshops separately designed for them.
Date: 22 September 2018
Time: 1.30pm -5pm
Venue: Suntec City Convention Centre Level 3 Rooms 318 and 319
Admission: Free (Registration required here)
Fun Activities for your kids!
- Decorate your crown
- Be Crowned, Pose, Snap and Post
- Hunt the Words
- Maze to Win
- Movie Screening of The Land Before Time
Want to be heard and seen by over 100,000 parents in Singapore? We can help! Leave your contact here and we’ll be in touch.