If you are worried about your child’s momentum for learning Mandarin during the school break or you simply want them to experience the joy of the language, take a look at Chengzhu Mandarin Centre‘s holiday programme line up. The verve, vivacity, warmth and passion of our skilled educators will motivate even the most reluctant child.
Songs, music, dance, puppets, traditional Chinese arts, performance and writing practice are just some of the fun, creative and inspirational activities in store for your child (depending on the programme) that will embolden them to share their learning with you at home!
For more information, visit here.
- LITTLE PANDA LOVES TO EXERCISE (6 months – 18 months | PlayNest)
- PLAYCLUB SPORTS DAY (18 Months – 3 Years | PlayClub)
- RIVERSIDE REVELS! (N1 – N2 | Language Learners)
- PARKER PIG PREPARES A PICNIC (K1 – K2 | Language Learners)
- CULINARY ANT-ICS! (N1 – N2 | Chinese Cultural Arts)
- THE ORIGIN OF THE CHINESE ZODIAC (K1 – K2 | Chinese Cultural Arts)
- A PICTORIAL TREASURE HUNT (P1 – P2 | Language Skills)
- THE EVOLUTION OF CHINESE CHARACTERS (P3 – P4 | Language Skills)
* * * * *
Like what you see here? Get parenting tips and stories straight to your inbox! Join our mailing list here.
Looking for a mandarin class for your child? Visit our Chinese Enrichment Class compilation for some suggestions.