The Really Really Free Market is a temporary market based on the concept of giving and building a community based on sharing resources, caring for one another and improving the collective lives of all.
Everything is free! Come share your stuff (books, CDs, toys, food, etc) or skills (tarot card reading, hair cutting, poetry writing, singing, etc) by giving them to others who need them!
By sharing, we are reducing consumption and waste of our natural resources, re-using what we don’t need anymore by passing it on, and most importantly, showing everyone that there are more sustainable and loving ways to live.
WHAT TO DO
Please join us! Do announce your participation on the wall so that we have a rough gauge of how many mats we need, and also so that others can be inspired too!
And, of course, you’re also welcome to come by to just experience the joys of giving and making friends!
For more information, visit here.
The next Singapore Really Really Free Market will be held on:
Date: 29 September 2018
Time: 2pm – 6pm
Venue: Lasalle College of the Arts Winstedt Campus, 9 Winstedt Road
Please take note of the following:
1. We welcome volunteers who want to help during the event to sort items, guide visitors, man the SRRFM booth etc. Do send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to help.
2. Several mats are available on a first-come-first-served basis. If you have mats to lend us for the event, please bring them on the day.
3. Due to lack of storage space and manpower, all items left over at the end of the session will be disposed of. As such, please plan to stick around or come back at the end to claim your remaining items. If you have a vehicle and will drive the left-over items to a charity, please let us know!
4. There is no rain plan. If it rains, we will wait it out!
5. We reserve the right to turn away people and items which we deem unsuitable.
If you find this article useful, do click Like and Share at the bottom of the post, thank you.
Want more comprehensive info? Check out our e-guides here.