National Day is just round the corner! Why not plan a trip out with the family this time and catch the fireworks. Here are some hot spots you can catch and photograph the National Day Parade’s Fireworks.
You can catch the fireworks even before 9th August. On every Saturday for about one month before the actual parade, there will be firework displays during NDP rehearsals.
Whether you are carrying your DSLR or smartphones – remember to charge them before heading out of the house!
Latest: NDP 2019: Fireworks to be set off at Singapore River (near Asian Civilisation Musuem) for the first time at around 8pm to 8.05pm and also at NDP 2019 Celebrations at Our Tampines Hub (according to press release). In addition, there will be fire works at National Day Celebrations @ Heartlands 2019 on 10 August 2019.
- Marina Bay Sands Hotel
- Pan Pacific Hotel
- The Ritz-Carlton Millenia
- Fairmont Singapore
- The Fullerton Bay Hotel
- Mandarin Oriental
- Swissotel the Stamford
Photo: Marina Bay Sands Hotel
Places, Restaurants and Bars
- Singapore Flyer
- Level 33
- KU DÉ TA Singapore
- Bread Street Kitchen & Bar
- The Bird Southern Table & Bar
- Dallas Cafe & Bar
- Ce La Vi
- Esplanade Outdoor Theatre/ Waterfront Promenade
- Esplanade Bridge, Esplanade Drive
- Marina Bay Sands Boardwalk
- The Shoppes @ Marina Bay Sands
- Marina Barrage
- Stadium Waterfront
- The Lawn @ Marina Bay
- The Helix Bridge
- The Promontory (beside One Marina Boulevard)
- Jubilee Bridge
- Benjamin Sheares Bridge
- Asian Civilization Museum (partially blocked)
- Marina Square Food Court
- One Fullerton
- Victoria Theatre
- Padang / National Gallery
- Elgin Bridge (partially blocked)
- Coleman Bridge (partially blocked)
- Boat Quay facing MBS (partially blocked)
Do you know of any place to catch the fireworks? Share them with us!
Want to be heard and seen by over 100,000 parents in Singapore? We can help! Leave your contact here and we’ll be in touch.