Photo credit: SKIPPY
- 1.5 cups ground chocolate cookies (about 24 cookies)
- 70g unsalted butter, melted
- 170g cream cheese
- 187g SKIPPY® Natural Creamy Peanut Butter Spread with Honey
- 1 cup chilled whipped cream
- 1/2 cup icing sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 banana
- 28g milk chocolate, melted
- Preheat oven to 160° Celsius.
- Mix ground cookies with melted butter in a bowl
- Press mixture into a tart case.
- Bake for 10 min or until set. Set aside.
- Mix SKIPPY® Natural Creamy Peanut Butter Spread with Honey and cream cheese together in a bowl, until smooth.
- Set aside 3 tablespoons of SKIPPY® mixture in a small bowl.
- In a separate bowl: beat cream, icing sugar and vanilla to soft peaks.
- Gently fold SKIPPY® mixture into cream mixture.
- Spread half the combined mixture onto the prepared tart crust.
- Press banana slices into the combined mixture.
- Spread remaining cream on tart crust. Set aside.
- Microwave chocolate in a alarge bowl for 1 min, or until melted.
- Stir the 3 tablespoons of SKIPPY® mixture into the melted chocolate.
- Using a piping bag, drizzle the mixture on the prepared tart.
- Chill tart before cutting into wedges. Serve cold.
If you find this article useful, do click Like and Share at the bottom of the post, thank you.
Want more comprehensive info? Check out our e-guides here.