Photo credit: SKIPPY
- 1.5 cups ground chocolate cookies (about 24 cookies)
- 70g unsalted butter, melted
- 170g cream cheese
- 187g SKIPPY® Natural Creamy Peanut Butter Spread with Honey
- 1 cup chilled whipped cream
- 1/2 cup icing sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 banana
- 28g milk chocolate, melted
- Preheat oven to 160° Celsius.
- Mix ground cookies with melted butter in a bowl
- Press mixture into a tart case.
- Bake for 10 min or until set. Set aside.
- Mix SKIPPY® Natural Creamy Peanut Butter Spread with Honey and cream cheese together in a bowl, until smooth.
- Set aside 3 tablespoons of SKIPPY® mixture in a small bowl.
- In a separate bowl: beat cream, icing sugar and vanilla to soft peaks.
- Gently fold SKIPPY® mixture into cream mixture.
- Spread half the combined mixture onto the prepared tart crust.
- Press banana slices into the combined mixture.
- Spread remaining cream on tart crust. Set aside.
- Microwave chocolate in a alarge bowl for 1 min, or until melted.
- Stir the 3 tablespoons of SKIPPY® mixture into the melted chocolate.
- Using a piping bag, drizzle the mixture on the prepared tart.
- Chill tart before cutting into wedges. Serve cold.