Hi mummies, how was your breastfeeding journey like? Do you have a successful breastfeeding story to share? We would love to hear from you!
Daddies, you are welcome to participate and share your experience while helping your wife during this journey too.
Some points you can include in your story:
- If you could describe your breastfeeding journey in two words, what will they be?
- What were your initial concerns or misunderstandings of breastfeeding
- How were the initial attempts to breastfeed your baby?
- Any funny, happy or surprising moments?
- What were the challenges faced and how you managed to overcome them
- What you love and enjoy most about breastfeeding your baby
- Why you would encourage all mothers to breastfeed
Drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject title: My Breastfeeding Journey.
Share your story in 400 – 700 words, including your full name, age, email, contact number and the duration of your breastfeeding journey.
Your story might be featured on The New Age Parents. Articles submitted will be edited for clarity and length.
We look forward to your entries!
Join the Breastfeeding with Love Group to find out more and be part of our breastfeeding online community!
Click on the logos to find out more about our supporting partners.
* * * * *
Like what you see here? Get parenting tips and stories straight to your inbox! Join our mailing list here.
Want to be heard 👂 and seen 👀 by over 100,000 parents in Singapore? We can help! Leave your contact here and we’ll be in touch.