Want to spruce your home decor to welcome Christmas? Why not create a rainbow paper wreath? Here’s an easy craft activity you can do with your kids.
- Coloured Construction Paper
- Stapler and stabler bullets
- Cardboard or thick paper
- Hole puncher
- To make the leaves, cut out from construction coloured paper to your desired leaf size.
- Fold each leaf in half lengthwise, and then fold one side back slightly, so that there is an indent created.
- To make the wreath, cut out two hoops from thick paper or cardboard.
- Make a small fold at one side of the leaf towards the base, to make it slightly bent.
- Staple the leaf to the hoop at the indent area.
- Staple more leaves, making sure that each subsequent leaf covers the staple of the previous one.
- Glue the second hoop over the staples when finished, punch a hole, tie it up and there you have it – your own paper wreath!
Here’s a video tutorial to help you:
Subscribe to our YouTube channel and share this on your Facebook!
By Dorothea Chow
If you find this article useful, do click Like and Share at the bottom of the post, thank you.
Like what you see here? Get parenting tips and stories straight to your inbox! Join our mailing list here.