After a tiring day juggling both work and family, a good night’s rest is a much-needed respite. We let you in on 5 best mattresses that will leave you feeling recharged, refreshed and ready to face the day!
Image credit: Pixabay
1. Sterra Wave Mattress
With close to 4,000 verified reviews from happy customers for its Wave Mattress, Sterra is one of the best brands for parents to consider getting their mattresses from. Singapore’s ONLY 5-Star hotel-grade premium mattress at a value price starting from $799. It promises 2x improved sleep quality and that you will wake up feeling energized. With 10 specifically engineered layers, this mattress certainly packs a punch in delivering quality – you get so much value compared to other brands on its spec for spec features such as:
- 5-Zone Zoning Pocketed Spring Technology for perfect posture, and spine alignment carefully designed and tested for all side sleepers, back sleepers, and stomach sleepers, with or without chronic pain.
- Triple Cooling System Technology to keep you feeling incredibly cool and comfortable, the cooling ice silk fabric is also perfect for Singapore’s humid weather.
- Swiss Anti-Bacterial Technology – dust mite debris won’t trigger or worsen your allergy.
- High resilience foam transition layer – comfortable and suitable for people who wake up with back and neck pain.
- Proudly certified by Switzerland STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX®, one of the world’s best-known labels.
- Motion proof – helps you stay asleep even when your partner wakes up a lot or tosses and turns frequently.
- Tested with a weighted mattress roller to simulate over 100,000 uses to ensure quality and durability.
- Back pain relief – Sterra Wave relieves back pain, with different and targeted amounts of support so you have a more therapeutic sleep
Price: From $799
2. Snow Slumber Hybrid mattress
Image credit: Snow Slumber
Introducing Snow Slumber’s Hybrid mattress – the perfect solution for anyone who wants a cooling, comfortable, affordable, and high-quality mattress. With its cutting-edge cooling technology, Snow Slumber’s Hybrid mattress is the coldest mattress in Singapore, ensuring that you stay cool and comfortable throughout the night. Designed with a luxurious, hotel-like feel, this mattress offers the perfect balance of support and comfort, allowing you to wake up feeling refreshed and rejuvenated. And with its competitive pricing and unbeatable value, Snow Slumber’s Hybrid mattress is the most affordable and valued mattress in Singapore. If you’re looking for a high-quality, comfortable, and affordable mattress that will transform the way you sleep, Snow Slumber’s Hybrid mattress is the perfect choice for you.
Why Should You Buy This?
- It is the coldest mattress in Singapore, thanks to its unique cooling technology.
- Snow Slumber’s hybrid mattress is priced competitively, making it accessible to anyone in Singapore who is looking for a high-quality and affordable mattress.
- With its ability to contour to the shape of your body and reduce motion transfer, getting 7 hours of sleep is just as rejuvenating and refreshing as getting 9 hours of sleep.
- The Snow Slumber Hybrid Mattress provides a colder sleeping experience, which can lead to better quality sleep, allowing you to wake up feeling refreshed and rejuvenated.
- For a limited time, Snow Slumber is offering an exciting promotion where customers can receive one free bedsheet set worth up to S$329 for every mattress bought!
3. Haylee Mattress
Image credit: Haylee
Hailing from a local mattress company, Hayley only stocks one mattress – The Haylee Mattress in different sizes. Although the mattress looks rather plain, it prides itself on achieving an ideal firmness. It offers a 100-day sleep trial for its mattress and these are some of its other USPs:
- Easily removable & washable knitted fabric zipper cover made from sustainable, renewable bamboo ﬁbres.
- Odour free, anti-fungal, anti-dustmite, anti-bacterial.
- AeroFlo Perforated Vents provide advanced air ﬂow & circulation through this comfy and supportive layer.
- Memory foam layer infused with cooling gel to rapidly reduce mattress temperature.
- Thick layer of transition foam underscores the ventilating and cooling top memory foam layers with consistent weight distribution & transfer, while easing the ﬁrmness of the mattress base foam.
- High-density foundation foam provides sturdy support for any body weight suitable for long-term use on slatted, mesh or any other divan surface.
Price: From $499
4. TEMPUR® Hybrid Elite Mattress with Cooltouch™
Image credit: TEMPUR
One of the more well-known brands, TEMPUR has a wide range of mattresses, pillows and bedding accessories. Its Hybrid Elite Mattress with Cooltouch series offers well-designed comfort layering on pocketed spring coils. With one off the highest price tags in the market, they justify their price with the high quality of their memory foam.
Their patented TEMPUR material:
- Is a high-density memory foam that moulds and conforms to your body.
- Takes longer for your body to sink in but it will give good support through the night.
- Helps you stay comfortable at night with Cooltouch technology that helps to absorb excess heat.
- Is designed with visco-elastic cells that are engineered to deliver high performance at specific temperatures.
- Is durable and perfect for sleepers who prefer a firm bed yet want to be comfortable while enjoying movement-reducing qualities.
Price: From $7,499
5. Origin Hybrid Pro Mattress
Image credit: Origin
Founded in Germany, Origin expanded to 8 countries in only 2 years. Their products are designed by an award-winning design team backed by a consortium of doctors, chiropractors and physiotherapists worldwide. Its Hybrid Pro mattress comprises:
- A luxurious Polar Silk Tencel cover making it soft to the touch and extra plush – think about sleeping on a cloud.
- ErgoCoilMicro-Spring that quickly adjusts to your body, giving it the support it needs from all angles.
- A natural wool layer that offers unrivalled temperature & moisture control. It wicks heat & moisture away to maintain an ideal body temperature, letting you enjoy a comfortable, uninterrupted rest.
- 6-premium layers to support the back and legs, hugging you snuggly through the night, making it feel both firm and soft.
- Extra thick 11-Inch cooling mattress for maximum comfort.
Price: From $2,499
6. Sealy Posturepedic Enhance Significance Mattress
Image credit: Sealy
Synonymous with premium mattresses, Sealy stocks a wide range of mattresses that aims to deliver the world’s most advanced sleep system. It’s no wonder that their prices are easily four to five figures a mattress. Its Posturepedic Enhance Significance mattress boasts patented technology such as:
- Unique SRx® support system is designed to sense your body’s weight and motion and to respond with the deep-down support your body needs.
- Innovative edge support system UniCased® XT provides greater stability and a seamless transition from one edge of the bed to the other, maximising your sleep surface.
- SmarTex® fabric helps to regulate the sleep surface temperature as needed throughout the night. This clever treatment only activates if your body temperature starts to increase.
- Ice-Touch® technology does not simply cool you down, it is cool-to-touch and provides an instant cooling effect on the skin.
- Torsion Bar support modules add years of life to the mattress as it absorbs the stresses and shocks.
Price: From $5,399
By Jasmine Chua.
* * * * *
Like what you see here? Get parenting tips and stories straight to your inbox! Join our mailing list here.
Want to be heard 👂 and seen 👀 by over 100,000 parents in Singapore? We can help! Leave your contact here and we’ll be in touch.