- 180g SKIPPY® Natural Creamy
- Peanut Butter Spread
- 1 tsp of Japanese mayonnaise
- 12 white bread slices
- 12 cheddar cheese slices
- 12 honey chicken ham slices
- Pastry cutter (flower-shaped)
- Bento stick
Cheesy Hamwiches with Peanut Butter
- Mix SKIPPY® Natural Creamy Peanut Butter Spread and Japanese mayonnaise.
- Spread mixture evenly on 2 slices of bread.
- Layer with one slice of cheddar cheese and honey chicken ham.
- Sandwich it and cut into flower shapes with a pastry cutter.
- Secure the bread in place with a bento stick.
- Chill the bread until ready to serve.
Makes 12 flower sandwiches.
If you find this article useful, do click Like and Share at the bottom of the post, thank you.
Want more comprehensive info? Check out our e-guides here.