Sentosa KidZ Flea, an international award-winning children’s programme is back!
For parents with children ages 7 to 12 years old, sign your child up to be a PLAY-trepreneur this March holiday.
Here are seven reasons why we are signing our children up:
- They get to experience the adventure of being a “boss”.
- They can learn and develop life skills not taught in school such as financial management, selling techniques and empathy.
- They learn that their pre-loved toys, can be another child’s joy.
- They get to give back to society by donating part of their proceeds to charity.
- They get to attend an interactive and age appropriate training before the Flea, where they will learn about product pricing, basic accounting, product display and guest engagement. We wish we had such exposure when we were their age!
- We stand a chance to win great prizes at the ‘Tikam Tikam’ game when we support other PLAY-treprenuers, by buying any two items at the flea.
- We get to spend valuable quality time together. Need we say more?
Let your child be a boss today!
Bosses don’t wait. Book a stall today.
“Mummy, can I be my own boss at this year’s KidZ Flea?”
Sentosa is also having a host of other activities this March holidays!
To find out what’s happening there, head over to www.sentosa.com.sg