Tucked away in a corner of Seletar West Farmway, The Animal Resort gives families a peek into rural Singapore life of the past, when animals used to roam about freely. Think sandy paths, lots of natural foliage and rustic animal facilities. While the place is quite run down and simple, it offers a unique experience for most Singaporean kids used to living in a concrete jungle, giving them a more kampong style encounter with the animals than one would get at the zoo.
Here, they’ll get to see, touch, and feed a good range of animals, including fish, turtles, chicken, geese, cassowary, rabbits and horses. There’s also a small play area for the kids.
How to Get to The Animal Resort Seletar West Farmway Singapore
Address: T81 Seletar West Farmway 5 Singapore 798061
Bus: 86 and 103
Nearest MRT: Sengkang and Yio Chu Kang MRT
Tue – Sun, 10am – 5pm (except CNY eve and CNY) (See below)
FREE (See below)
From their FB page:
The Animal Resort is now Open for visit, by RESERVATION only. It is recommended to make booking a week before as we are only open on Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays for only TWO sessions from:
Session A) 10am to 1pm; OR
Session B) 2pm to 5pm.
As we will only be able to allow 50 visitors at the premises, each group can stay up to 1.5 hours.
Adult: S$8 (includes 5 packs of Animal Feeds)
Child (below 12 years old): S$3 (includes 1 pack of Animal Feed)
To book a visit, please provide below information to Whatsapp to 9127 1323 in the following format:
Date of visit:
Session A or B (select 1 session only)
# of Adult:
# of Child:
Max of 5 persons per group per booking, including children.
1) Bookings with incomplete information will not be processed. If the selected session is available, we will send the payment details to you.
2) Payment of admission fee must be made fully before your booking will be confirmed. All confirmed visits will be issued with a unique reference number. Please present the reference number to gain admission on the day of visit (valid only for the selected date and session).
3) No refunds will be allowed for any failure to show up. However, you are able to reschedule to another day if it is raining during the session you have booked.
NOTE: The visitors are required to abide by the safe entry and distancing measures. All visitors will be subjected to temperature screening1 and checks for visible symptoms2 at the entrance. Those with fever and/or who appear unwell will be turned away.
1. Individuals with temperatures above 37.5 degrees Celsius are considered to be having a fever.
2. Notable visible symptoms to look out for include: (a) coughing; (b) sneezing; (c) breathlessness; and (d) a runny nose.
For more information, visit here.
Note: The Animal Resort will be closed for good on 10 January 2021. For more information, visit here.
Nearby places to check out:
- Wheeler’s Estate
- Lower Seletar Reservoir Park
- Hampstead Wetlands Park
➡️ Related Read: Animal Farms In Singapore To Visit
* * * * *
Like what you see here? Get parenting tips and stories straight to your inbox! Join our mailing list here.
Want to be heard 👂 and seen 👀 by over 100,000 parents in Singapore? We can help! Leave your contact here and we’ll be in touch.