Singapore World Water Day celebrations have begun! In conjunction with World Water Day on 22 March, PUB has organised Singapore World Water Day (SWWD) throughout the month to rally the community to celebrate and appreciate water. Many of our partners from schools, community groups and corporates, have come on board to offer some 78 deals and water-themed activities this month.
We have curated a list of family-friendly activities which parents may join and learn together with their children; as well as shopping and dining discounts and deals offered exclusively this month.
Appreciating our waters, protecting our environment
▪ Champion Sustainability
PUB has partnered School of Concepts to organise a 2-day camp for children aged 5 – 8 years. They will get to learn what it means to be environmentally sustainable, including valuing and conserving water, and harnessing solar energy and growing their own crops to build food security. Learn more here.
▪ Love MacRitchie Forest Nature-Guided Walk
Join Cicada Tree Eco-place, an NGO run by environmentalists, on a relaxing walk through the MacRitchie Forest, as they share how it plays a practical role in protecting our environment including its role as a water filter. Also appreciate unique freshwater critters, animals and amazing flora that form part of this diverse ecosystem. Learn more here.
▪ Tembusu CSR’s Workshop on Sustainability
Tembusu CSR, a company that specialises in teaching children about sustainability, is offering a 15% discount off its workshop worth $80. At the workshop on 19 March, students will learn about the importance of clean water and the impact of pollution on our water sources, and participate in a beach clean-up activity.
Use promo code ‘PUB&Tembusu2023’ at the check-out page to enjoy 15% discount.
For details and to register, visit here.
Enjoy retail therapy as a family
▪ March on with Blue Deals with One Raffles Place. Over 10 retailers are offering discounts and deals exclusively this month.
For details visit here.
▪ Enjoy 10% off UnPackt reusable laundry wash.
Use the promo code ‘SWWD23’ on its webstore upon check out.
▪ From 18 March to 20 April, receive a $1 voucher from LiHO when you pledge to conserve water. Simply pledge what you would do to conserve water and upload a photo of your drink on social media.
▪ Get a 10% discount when you purchase tarte aux myrtilles at PAUL at the Ocean Financial Centre. The pastry contains native European bilberries, and its slightly tart flavour complements the creamy sweetness of the crème pâtissière.
Check out more exciting activities and offers provided by their partners here.
March School Holiday 2023
It is the March one-week school break. We have compiled a list of March School Holidays 2023 Activities for Kids.
For other upcoming events, visit Events in Singapore.
* * * * *
Like what you see here? Get parenting tips and stories straight to your inbox! Join our mailing list here.
Want to be heard 👂 and seen 👀 by over 100,000 parents in Singapore? We can help! Leave your contact here and we’ll be in touch.
Leave a Comment: