“This dessert presents a fruit concoction at its finest, created to appeal to both young and old, that is easy to make and light on the palate.”
– Chef John See, Bosch’s culinary ambassador
Preparation time: 15 minutes
- 2 no. Halved white dragon-fruit
- 4 no. Halved ripe avocado
- 4 no. Gooseberries
- 1 cup Blueberries
- 1 cup Blackberries
- 1 cup Halved strawberries
- 1 no. Rock melon (peeled and cubed)
- 2 cup Ice cubes
- 1 cup Fresh raspberries
- Combine the melon mix ingredients together in a Bosch blender, until the ice and melon become a fine puree. Place in the fridge.
- Scoop out a bit of the insides of the dragon-fruit and place it on a soup plate.
- Use a melon scoop on the avocado and place the fruit ball and berries in the dragon-fruit.
- Stir the chilled melon soup and pour it onto the soup plate. Serve.
About the Key Ingredients
Avocado: Rich in fatty acids, vitamins and antioxidants to protect the heart
Berries: Anti-inflammatory properties to reduce risk of heart disease