“This dessert presents a fruit concoction at its finest, created to appeal to both young and old, that is easy to make and light on the palate.”
– Chef John See, Bosch’s culinary ambassador
Preparation time: 15 minutes
- 2 no. Halved white dragon-fruit
- 4 no. Halved ripe avocado
- 4 no. Gooseberries
- 1 cup Blueberries
- 1 cup Blackberries
- 1 cup Halved strawberries
- 1 no. Rock melon (peeled and cubed)
- 2 cup Ice cubes
- 1 cup Fresh raspberries
- Combine the melon mix ingredients together in a Bosch blender, until the ice and melon become a fine puree. Place in the fridge.
- Scoop out a bit of the insides of the dragon-fruit and place it on a soup plate.
- Use a melon scoop on the avocado and place the fruit ball and berries in the dragon-fruit.
- Stir the chilled melon soup and pour it onto the soup plate. Serve.
About the Key Ingredients
Avocado: Rich in fatty acids, vitamins and antioxidants to protect the heart
Berries: Anti-inflammatory properties to reduce risk of heart disease
If you find this article useful, do click Like and Share at the bottom of the post, thank you.
Want more comprehensive info? Check out our e-guides here.