- 400g Fresh Chicken Thigh Meat (cut in strips)
- 2 tbsp of oyster sauce
- 1 tbsp of chicken stock powder
- 1 tsp of dark soya sauce
- Dash of pepper
- 120g SKIPPY® Natural Super Chunk Peanut Butter Spread
- 65g water
- 1 tbsp of brown sugar
- 1 tbsp of fish sauce
- ½ tsp of sesame seed oil
- A dash of pepper
- Diced Japanese cucumber
- Optional : 1 tbsp of ground chili powder for added spice
Peanut Butter Chix Stix
- Mix chicken strips and other ingredients together in an airtight bag and marinate for at least four hours in a refrigerator.
- Skewer the marinated chicken strips onto satay sticks.
- Bake at 200°C for 15 mins or grill over a hot plate for 8 to 10 minutes.
- Mix SKIPPY® Natural Super Chunk Peanut Butter Spread and water in a small pan,stiring until mixture thickens
- Remove from heat and add brown sugar,sesame seed oil,fish sauce and pepper.
- Cool to room temperature and mix in diced Japanese cucumber
Makes 12 sticks of satay.
* * * * *
Like what you see here? Get parenting tips and stories straight to your inbox! Join our mailing list here.
Want to be heard 👂 and seen 👀 by over 100,000 parents in Singapore? We can help! Leave your contact here and we’ll be in touch.