Photo credit: SKIPPY
- 62g SKIPPY® Natural Creamy Peanut Butter Spread
- 142g marshmallows
- 3 cups rice puff cereal
- 21g grape jelly (or any jelly you like)
1. Microwave SKIPPY® Natural Creamy Peanut Butter Spread in a large bowl for 1 min.
2. Add marshmallows and stir, coating them evenly.
3. Microwave for another minute until marshmallows are melted, stir with a spatula.
4. Pour in rice puff cereal and stir. You need to do this quickly as the marshmallow will cool off fast.
5. Pour half of the SKIPPY® mixture in a pan, take care to press it into the corners.
6. Spread grape jelly evenly on the SKIPPY® mixture.
7. Spread remaining SKIPPY® mixture over the grape jelly, taking are to press it into the corners.
8. Cool completely before cutting into bars. Enjoy!
If you find this article useful, do click Like and Share at the bottom of the post, thank you.
Want more comprehensive info? Check out our e-guides here.