Sentosa GrillFest: Singapore’s only food street by the beach returns bigger and better with over 130 F&B options
Check out exclusive menus, beer, and a 3m-tall tepee BBQ as you stroll through 1km of F&B delights
Photo Credit: Sentosa
Date: 19 July to 12 August 2019 (every Friday to Sunday)
Time: 4pm – 11pm
Venue: Siloso Beach, Sentosa (Nearest Sentosa Express station: Beach station)
Admission: Free (Island admission and carpark charges apply.)
Make time to feast as Singapore’s only food street by the beach, Sentosa GrillFest, returns bigger and better to Siloso Beach!
Happening over four weekends from 19 July to 12 August 2019 – the longest edition ever held – this year’s festival will feature the largest number of participating establishments, with 27 food and beverage (F&B) establishments set to offer a scrumptious range of tasty delights. Among them, six stalls will be set up right on the beach for the first time. Together, they will give guests over 130 F&B options to choose from.
Running from 4pm to 11pm on the following weekends: 19 to 21 July, 26 to 28 July, 2 to 4 August, and 9 to 12 August through the National Day and Hari Raya Haji public holidays – Sentosa GrillFest will also feature exclusive highlights:
- Enjoy the sand beneath your feet and take in a 3m-tall tepee BBQ pit on the beach, where guests can look forward to having premium barbecued meats and dishes cooked to perfection by Chef Jeremy Cheok of Slake.
- Check out the Siloso Saison Pale Ale by Brewerkz, a refreshing beer brewed exclusively for Sentosa – best sipped by the beach!
- Savour Sentosa GrillFest-exclusive offerings such as Gelatissimo’s “instagrammable” GrillFest Gelato Bomb (five scoops of Gelato served on a waffle basket with macaroons, colourful sprinkles, finished with a drizzling of chocolate or caramel sauce). Guests can whet their palate on a slew of other exotic options like grilled durian, bamboo rice and the plant-based “impossible” burger.
- Look forward to the return of favourites from 2018’s Sentosa GrillFest, including the Sentosa GrillFest Gourmet Market, a collaboration with Angliss where guests can select raw ingredients of their choice for preparation by chefs onsite. Also returning are young F&B entrepreneurs – Kinsa Sushi and Wu Ke Shu Hainanese Satay.
That’s not all! Bask in the festive atmosphere with the glow of lights dotting the beach and be entertained by roaming performers. Plus, guests can choose to kick back with a movie by the beach at 8pm on each day of Sentosa Grillfest.
Sentosa GrillFest is a cashless event and guests will be able to make payments via credit cards and EZ-Link cards. Booths will be available at the event for guests to top up their EZ-Link cards if they run low in value.
Reducing single-use plastics
Guests are encouraged to join Sentosa in doing our part for environmental sustainability, by bringing along reusable utensils and containers to Sentosa GrillFest. Washing points will be provided for guests who decide to bring their own utensils and containers.
Getting to Sentosa GrillFest
Score $5 off your Grab ride into Sentosa by using the code “SentosaGrill”. The promotion is valid on each day of Sentosa GrillFest from 10am to 12am (except between 12pm to 2pm). Redemptions are limited to three redemptions per user and there are limited codes available so do come early!
Alternatively, take advantage of FREE ways to enter Sentosa, then make a beeline for Beach Station where Sentosa GrillFest will be located:
- From VivoCity, stroll across the Sentosa Boardwalk and into Sentosa for free. Once on the island, enjoy free travel on the Sentosa Express, Sentosa Buses and Beach Trams.
- Since 1 July 2019, all NTUC Union members enter Sentosa for free all-day on weekdays, and up till 12noon on weekends. Just flash the NTUC Plus! card at the VivoCity Sentosa Express station or at the manned lanes at the Sentosa Gateway vehicular gantry.
- TransitLink Child Concession Card holders enjoy free entry into Sentosa via the Sentosa Express.
- Only the usual distance-based bus fare applies if guests take SBS Transit’s Service 123 into Sentosa, as no additional island admission fee is charged.
- Alternatively, enjoy free entry into Sentosa by cycling in or on your Personal Mobility Device.
- Island admission is also waived for guests travelling into Sentosa in BlueSG cars.
Other travel options:
- Guests driving in can park at the Beach Station car park. Drive-in rates via the Sentosa Gateway are $2 during lunchtime and after 5pm, with car park charges at $1.20/hour (based on per-minute charging of $0.02/min) at Beach Station.
- From VivoCity, take the Sentosa Express and alight at Beach Station. Selected TransitLink Concession Card holders enjoy a lower Sentosa Express fare of $2 per person (Senior Citizens Concession Card, Persons with Disabilities Concession Card, Workfare Transport Concession Card, Primary, Secondary, Junior College and ITE Student Concession Cards).
For more information, visit here.
Want to be heard and seen by over 100,000 parents in Singapore? We can help! Leave your contact here and we’ll be in touch.