From 1 January to 24 February 2024, CapitaLand invites shoppers to create their tales of a joyful reunion. They welcome the Year of the Dragon with larger-than-life installations featuring POP MART Disney-themed toys across 16 island CapitaLand malls.
Shoppers can enjoy festivities and welcome a prosperous Lunar New Year with photo opportunities at the installations dressed for spring. Look out for refreshed decorations of beautiful pink bonsai trees, ornate lanterns and prosperity coins to symbolise offerings for a promising year ahead.
Shoppers and their loved ones can also anticipate a range of fun Lunar New Year experiences featuring the must-see Dance of the Dragon – An Animated Light Art Installation presented in collaboration with creative studio Tell Your Children, interactive Instagram filter, festive POP-Up store by POP MART, Disney-themed pop-up stores and exciting rewards just in time to ring in the Lunar New Year together!
● Visit Dance of the Dragon, an energetic light and music show by Tell Your Children, best known for their dynamic and innovative quirky approaches to design. The installation offers a modern spin on heritage featuring an impressive 8-metre wide intricately sculptured dragon which transforms to life with animated colour-chasing LED lights harmonised with poetic movements from the dragon as it synchronises with the music creating a visually electrifying spectacle.
Welcoming the blooming session of spring, this mythical creature ushers in the Year of the Dragon by taking centre stage at Funan from 18 January to 4 February and continuing its journey to captivate shoppers at CQ @ Clarke Quay from 7 to 24 February. Shoppers can also share their experience at Dance of the Dragon with an Instagram filter as they capture special moments with their loved ones at the illuminating show.
● Are you a fan of POP MART art toys? Make sure to head down to POP MART POP-Up store at Tampines Mall (now till 13 February 2024), featuring beloved POP MART merchandise and collectibles perfect for the season of giving and gifting.
● The festive joy continues as shoppers can make their way to Disney-themed pop-up stores located at Westgate, Junction 8, and Bugis+ with apparel, homeware and more. These collections inspired by fan-favourite Disney characters are sure to be a hit at family reunions this Lunar New Year.
● That’s not all – Redeem $10 eCapitaVoucher with a minimum spend at select CapitaLand malls from 2 January to 9 February.
Visit CapitaLand malls this Lunar New Year and enjoy exciting retail experiences and rewards to splurge on the festive season! For more information, visit the CapitaLand website, and follow us for more updates on Instagram, Facebook and TikTok at @CapitaLandMallsSG.
Shoppers can look forward to the refreshed festive installations located at the following CapitaLand malls:
● Aperia Mall: Robot Mickey
● Bedok Mall: Prince Mickey
● Bugis Junction: Tinker Bell
● Bugis+: Bambi
● Bukit Panjang Plaza: Snow White
● CQ @ Clarke Quay: Donald Duck
● Funan: Stitch
● Funan: Pinocchio
● IMM: Mulan
● IMM: Jasmine
● Junction 8: Muppet Mickey
● Lot One: Cinderella
● Plaza Singapura: Dumbo
● Raffles City: Mickey Mouse
● Sengkang Grand Mall: Popcorn Mickey
● SingPost Centre: Balloon Mickey
● Tampines Mall: Woodcut Mickey
● Westgate: Belle, Beast
🧧🏮 CHINESE NEW YEAR 2024 🏮🧧
Feeling adventurous and hoping to soak in the Chinese New Year atmosphere? We have compiled a list of Where to go during Chinese New Year 2024, especially for our readers.
Want to shower your family and friends with blessings and bountiful gifts this CNY? Here is a list of unique CNY gifts and hampers to consider gifting!
* * * * *
Like what you see here? Get parenting tips and stories straight to your inbox! Join our mailing list here.
Want to be heard 👂 and seen 👀 by over 100,000 parents in Singapore? We can help! Leave your contact here and we’ll be in touch.