Looking for a Holiday Study Camp? Enjoy up to 25% discount and book the June 2021 Online Holiday Study Camp for your child now!
The British Council Singapore’s experts believe that language and communication skills are an integral part of almost every skill in life. That is why the June Online Holiday Study Camps use English as a way to explore the world around children, developing their problem solving, collaboration, critical thinking and creativity.
Each week, students explore a different theme while developing their written or spoken communication skills.
These online camps will only be offered to Primary and Secondary students. There is no Camp Plus afternoon add-on programme during this period.
- Primary courses: 9am to 12pm
- Secondary courses: 1:30pm to 5:30pm
In this camp students will:
✅ develop their vocabulary on a range of different topics
✅ gain confidence in communicating in a variety of situations
✅ develop their world knowledge and intellectual curiosity
✅ improve their critical thinking and problem-solving skills
What types of activities will the students do?
- games and fun activities
- group research projects
- drama games
What to expect for the Holiday Study Camps?
- smaller class sizes allowing for lots of individual attention and support
- interactive online learning providing your child with opportunities to collaborate and communicate with friends and teachers
- internationally qualified, experienced and professional teachers
- the opportunity for an individual meeting with the teacher (via video conferencing) to discuss your child’s progress
Get more details on www.britishcouncil.sg.
* * * * *
Like what you see here? Get parenting tips and stories straight to your inbox! Join our mailing list here.
Want to be heard and seen by over 100,000 parents in Singapore? We can help! Leave your contact here and we’ll be in touch.