Do you remember the love songs that reminded you of the person that you were in love with, the reasons why you loved them, the feelings and hopes you had when you declared your love till the day when you both got married? We complied the top 25 most favorite love songs that are set to bring back all those memories.
1. Love Me By Colin Raye
2. Because You Loved Me By Celine Dion
3. Everything I Do I Do It For You By Bryan Adams
4. Right Here Waiting by Richard Marx
5. A Thousand Years By Christina Perri
6. How Deep Is Your Love By Bee Gees
7. Nothing’s Gonna Change My Love For You By George Benson
8. How Do I Live Without You By Trisha Yearwood
9. Sometimes When We Touch By Dan Hill
10. Can’t Help Falling In Love By Elvis Presley
11. Grow Old With You By Adam Sandler
12. I’ll Do Anything For You By Backstreet Boys
13. Lucky By Jason Mraz & Colbie Caillat
14. Can You Feel The Love Tonight By Elton John
15. All You Need Is Love By The Beatles
16. Have I Told You Lately By Rod Stewart
17. When You Tell Me That You Love Me By Westlife
18. Just The Way You Are By Bruno Mars
19. Can’t Stop Love By Darin
20. Close To You By Carpenter
21. I Swear By All For One
22. My Heart Will Go On By Celine Dion
23. Savage Garden By Truly Deeply Madly
24. Careless Whispers by The Carpenters
25. I’ll Always Love You By Whitney Houston
Everyone have their own little love song that meant a lot to them. Do you have one particular song that sum up your love story? Share with us now!
If you find this article useful, do click Like and Share at the bottom of the post, thank you.
Want more comprehensive info? Check out our e-guides here.