Couples usually tend to forget the romance especially when bills begin piling up, children need extra attention and work is demanding more time.
It inevitable that couples set aside them selves to prioritize home needs. This could sometimes lead to more serious relationship problems as the negligence of romance could gradually build that dividing wall between them until that time they would get drowned into other priorities and would forget their roles as the other half of their spouse.
There are many ways which couple could do to keep the romance alive as they work for other responsibilities:
- Commemorate your anniversary. Remembering the beginning of your journey as a couple is valuing the years you have spent together. You will then strive to work for longer engagement and would let you recall all the ups and downs you get passed through.
- Get into slow dancing together once in a while. This promotes couple intimacy and the rhythm resets your mood and your outlook on your relationship.
- Find some time to get away from everything, even from your children. A time out together on a holiday cruise would strengthen your ties as couples and would rejuvenate your vows to each other. This is also enough chance for you to get updated with your loved ones stories at work and with friends.
- Send your partner a surprise lunch treat. This could mean very special message especially if you know that your partner is going through some piled up office works.
- Be sensitive to each other’s needs. Neglect is what pushes the other away. So no matter how hard the odds turn to be, take some time to ask how his day was or how her work was. Simple questions such as this would show that you care about your partner’s activities.
- Say sorry. Even if you think you are not at fault, saying sorry with sincerity would show that you can humble yourself for the sake of the relationship.
- Write a love letter. Letters that express love are old school stuff but this is still the sweetest way to say it all. Letters are discreet outlets of feelings which have long been kept and unsaid.
- Put on great love songs even if you are doing separate tasks as long as you are together. This sets a romantic ambience all over the place.
- Woo your partner with kisses. Touching and kissing your spouse will keep the heat burning. A simple kiss on the cheeks will make each day exciting.
- Never sleep with unresolved conflicts. As much as possible try hard to sleep together in peace. Each new day will come in delight for couples who nurture no anguish.
- Have great sex. Sex is vital part of successful and lasting marriages.
All these and your promise of faithfulness will indeed enhance the romance between you and your spouse and keep your romance alive.
If you find this article useful, do click Like and Share at the bottom of the post, thank you.
Want more comprehensive info? Check out our e-guides here.