From its inception, EarthFest has been designed to be a genuinely sustainable festival and always tries to push the boundaries of what’s possible.
Date: 20 January 2019
Time: 11am to 4:30pm
Venue: Marina Barrage
This year we’ll have new vendors, new guest speakers in the talks by Green Is The New Black Asia, new performers, a new children’s area by orgayana and are even bringing in a tiny house for you to explore :) In total, it’ll be over 130 stalls – our biggest yet!
This year we’re encouraging the new EarthLife – Happiness through Responsible Living habits:
- Minimalism: Choosing experiences with friends and family over materialism lessens your footprint.
- Plant-based: Eating lower on the food chain reduces greenhouse gases and land and water usage.
- Zero Waste: Preventing waste is better than recycling.
- Biophilia: Making time to foster a love of nature gives us a reason to care enough to protect it.
- Advocacy: Donating our time or money to environmental causes is the only way change happens.
- Carbon Positive: It’s time to go beyond carbon neutral to having our lives remove CO2 from the air.
We will have over 130 stalls this year and expand into a third floor. There will be something for everyone and all interests – all packaged in one of the most sustainable and beautiful venues in the world: Marina Barrage!
Excited? We are and hope you are too! We hope to see you on January 20, 2019 from 11am to 4:30pm for EarthFest!
Like what you see here? Get parenting tips and stories straight to your inbox! Join our mailing list here.