C’mon down to SG Farmers’ Market at myVillage @ Serangoon Garden this weekend and take your pick from a fresh array of locally farmed produce ranging from veggies, eggs, mushrooms, seafood and more from over 20 Singapore farms.
Also, catch exciting programmes such as cooking demonstrations by celebrity chefs, Spin & Win contests and fun DIY activities for the kids. There is something for everyone in the whole family.
Date: 22 and 23 September 2018 (Sat & Sun)
Time: 9am – 2pm
Venue: myVillage @ Serangoon Garden
• Support your local celebrity chefs Jimmy Chok and Marc Wee as they demonstrate how to prepare dishes using fresh local produce.
• Get creative! Kids get to make their own sun catcher (22 Sep) or paint a fridge magnet (23 Sep)
• Purchase from 3 different farmers and redeem a goodie bag with exclusive premiums.
• Buy fresh produce directly from local farmers.
• Redeem goodie bags at the Mediacorp Counter to keep your produce fresh. While stocks last.
For more information, visit here.
Disclaimer: Event details subject to change.
If you find this article useful, do click Like and Share at the bottom of the post, thank you.