C’mon down to SG Farmers’ Market at Hillion Mall this weekend and take your pick from a fresh array of locally farmed produce ranging from veggies, eggs, mushrooms, seafood and more from over 20 Singapore farms.
Also, catch exciting programmes such as cooking demonstrations by celebrity chefs, Spin & Win contests and fun DIY activities for the kids. There is something for everyone in the whole family.
Date: 28 and 29 July 2018 (Sat & Sun)
Time: 9am – 2pm
Venue: Hillion Mall Open Plaza
• Check out the stage programme and games hosted by Mediacorp Love 972 DJ Violet Fenying on Saturday and Sunday from 11am to 1pm.
• Support your local celebrity chefs Jimmy Chok and Marc Wee as they demonstrate how to prepare dishes using fresh local produce.
• Kids get to enjoy complimentary DIY activities. Create your own fridge magnet on 28 July and a Merlion plushie on 29 July with completed Spin & Win cards.
• Purchase from 3 different farmers and redeem a goodie bag with exclusive premiums.
• Take part in fun on-ground roving games to win attractive prizes sponsored by local farmers.
• Spend at any stall to get one spin at the Wheel of Fortune. Stand a chance to win prizes. Like SAFEF FB page for an additional spin.
For more information, visit here.
If you find this article useful, do click Like and Share at the bottom of the post, thank you.