Dubbed “President of Kids” in South Korea with over 6.8 billion views on its YouTube channel, widely popular animation character Pororo Park opened in Singapore on 11 November 2015.
An integrated entertainment and educational indoor playground in Singapore for children aged 1 to 9 years old, fans will delight in the various entertainment facilities.
- Pororo Express – a train ride for kids and the iconic centrepiece of Pororo Park
- Pororo House – a replica of Pororo’s House
- Shark Ball Pool and Poby’s Jungle Gym
- Eddy and Petty’s rooms – two classrooms cum party rooms themed after animation characters of the series, Eddy and Petty
- TongTong’s Little Theatre – where mini parades, character meet-and-greets and singalong shows will be performed
- Loopy’s Café – a 60-seater cafe that offers Korean-inspired main dishes and desserts, with free Wi-Fi for parents who can enjoy the scenic view of Marina Bay
- Rody’s Toy Store – where visitors can purchase their favourite original character-themed souvenir as a form of memorabilia
How to Get to Pororo Park Singapore
Conveniently located in the heart of the city at Marina Square’s new retail wing, fans of Pororo can delight in the 11,000 square feet indoor edutainment playground that integrates a theme ride, indoor playground attractions, educational classes and entertaining shows under one roof.
Where: Marina Square, 6 Raffles Boulevard, #02-29
Opening Hours: Sundays – Thursdays: 10.30am to 8pm, Fridays and Saturdays: 10.30am to 9pm
Admission: Charges apply
For more information, visit here.
Nearby places to check out:
* * * * *
If you find this article useful, do click Like and Share at the bottom of the post, thank you.
Want to be heard and seen by over 100,000 parents in Singapore? We can help! Leave your contact here and we’ll be in touch.