Dubbed “President of Kids” in South Korea with over 6.8 billion views on its YouTube channel, widely popular animation character Pororo Park is going to be open in Singapore on 11 November 2015. An integrated entertainment and educational indoor playground in Singapore for children aged 1 to 9 years old, fans will delight in the various entertainment facilities.
- Pororo Express – a train ride for kids and the iconic centrepiece of Pororo Park
- Pororo House – a replica of Pororo’s House
- Shark Ball Pool and Poby’s Jungle Gym
- Eddy and Petty’s rooms – two classrooms cum party rooms themed after animation characters of the series, Eddy and Petty
- TongTong’s Little Theatre – where mini parades, character meet-and-greets and singalong shows will be performed
- Loopy’s Café – a 60-seater cafe that offers Korean-inspired main dishes and desserts, with free Wi-Fi for parents who can enjoy the scenic view of Marina Bay
- Rody’s Toy Store – where visitors can purchase their favourite original character-themed souvenir as a form of memorabilia
Conveniently located in the heart of the city at Marina Square’s new retail wing, fans of Pororo can delight in the 11,000 square feet indoor edutainment playground that integrates a theme ride, indoor playground attractions, educational classes and entertaining shows under one roof.
Where: Marina Square, 6 Raffles Boulevard, #02-29
Opening Hours: Sundays – Thursdays: 10.30am to 8pm, Fridays and Saturdays: 10.30am to 9pm
Children aged 2 to 12 years
Annual Member $23.50
Children below 2 years
Annual Member $16.50
Annual Member $2.50*
Free entry for babies below 1 year
Admission: Every ticket is a designated 2-hour play time per entry
* Up to 2 adults. Additional accompanying adults will be charged normal admission rate.
Card members of the following partners will enjoy Partners’ admission rates: DBS credit and debit cards, OCBC credit and debit cards, POPULAR cards and SAFRA cards.
Pororo Park opens to the public on 11 November 2015.
For more information, go to here