“Skip the caffeine, and opt for a heart booster to kick-start your day instead. This delicious smoothie uses ingredients that help keep your appetite and your arteries in good shape.”
– John Sawarto, Bosch Partner Chef
About the Key Ingredients…
Organic Rolled Oats:
Good source of soluble fiber that is known to reduce blood pressure
Contains several minerals crucial for maintaining healthy blood pressure
Packed with fibre and calcium to lower cholesterol levels
Preparation time: 15 minutes
- ¼ cup Organic rolled oats
- ½ cup Vanilla flavoured yoghurt
- ½ cup Milk
- 1 no. Banana
- 3 no. Pitted dates
- ¼ tsp. Ground cinnamon
- 5 no. Ice cubes
- Mix the above ingredients in a blender.
- Add more ice or water according to your preferred consistency.
If you find this article useful, do click Like and Share at the bottom of the post, thank you.
Want to be heard and seen by over 100,000 parents in Singapore? We can help! Leave your contact here and we’ll be in touch.