Click here for a larger view.
Your favourite weekend family hangout with the new B-Class
Win a weekend experience with the B-Class
Simply submit a family photo along with a 100-word or less description of the activities you would do with the B-class. You may just be one of the two lucky winners who will get to experience the car over the weekend.
Do select a nice picture and put in a good paragraph because only the best entries win!
To take part in the contest, submit your photo via http://a.pgtb.me/hqrMfd
Submission period: 7 to 18 October 2013
Announcement of winners: 28 October 2013
*Terms and Conditions apply.
Terms and Conditions for The New Age Parents “Your Favourite Weekend Family Hangout With Mercedes-Benz B-Class” Contest
- The contest will be held from 7 – 18 October 2013. Winners will be announced on The New Age Parents website on the 28 October 2013.
- The contest is open to all Singapore citizens and Permanent Residents except employees of Daimler South East Asia Pte. Ltd., Cycle & Carriage Industries Pte Ltd and its associated agencies, advertising agencies, dealers, distributors, vendors, participating outlets, promoters and their relatives.
- Photographs submitted must be free from all copyright and intellectual property restrictions.
- Photographs should not contain any pornographic or offensive materials.
- All photographs must be original and unpublished. Participants must also be the original author and sole owner of his/her entries.
- All participants must ensure that permission has been obtained from the people featured to allow their photos to be displayed publicly.
- All entries must be accompanied by a description outlined not longer than 100 words.
- Each participant may submit as many entries as he/she likes. However, the same participant will only be awarded one prize in this contest.
- Entries received after the contest deadline will not be accepted.
- Photos will be subject to moderation by the organisers. The organisers reserves the right to reject any entry deemed inappropriate in its sole and final discretion. In particular, entries with incomplete or inaccurate registration details may be disqualified from the contest.
- The organisers reserve the right to publish or display all entries, with or without the name of the author, for purposes including but not limited to advertising, publicity and exhibition, without payment of any fees to any party or the need for written consent from any party.
- The winners are required to provide the organisers with at least 6 photographs of the test drive together with Mercedes-Benz B-Class after the weekend drive, and to consent to interviews in a format of the organiser’s choosing. In doing so, the winners also accede to the organisers’ right to publish, display or edit said images, with or without the name of the author, as well as the content of the said interviews, for purposes including but not limited to advertising, publicity and exhibition, without payment of any fees to any party or the need for written consent from any party.
- The winners need to possess a valid Class 3 Driving License and be above the age of 21 years old.
- All expenses incurred during the test drive period will be borne by the winners.
- If any person is subsequently discovered to be not entitled or ineligible to participate in the contest or ineligible to receive the prize, the organisers reserve the right to forfeit/reclaim the prize at its discretion and confer the same on any other person as may be selected by the organisers in any manner as the organisers deems fit. No person shall be entitled to any payment or compensation from the organisers should any prize be forfeited.
- Prizes are not exchangeable for cash, credit or kind in part or in full. The organisers reserve the right to change the prizes at any time at its discretion with another item of similar value without notice.
- This contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook and all information provided is submitted to the organisers.
- The organisers has the absolute discretion at anytime to amend these terms and conditions and to suspend, cancel or discontinue this contest at any time without prior notice and without liability to any person.
- The organisers decision on all matters relating to this contest will be at its absolute discretion and will be final and binding on all participants. No correspondence shall be entertained. In the event of any inconsistency between these terms and conditions and any brochure, marketing or promotional material relating to the contest, these Terms and Conditions will prevail.
- The weekend drive is limited in Singapore only.
- The weekend drive is non-transferrable.
- Terms and Conditions pertaining to the Mercedes-Benz B-Class Weekend Drive will apply.
General Terms and Conditions:
- Winners will be notified via email and phone.
- The management reserves the right to request for proof of identity (NRIC / passport) for verification purposes.
- The management reserves the right to add, delete and/or modify any of these Terms and Conditions at any time, in its sole discretion.