The Cool Focus is an environmentally friendly portable aircon that uses 75% less electricity than that of the standard ACs (300 Watts). Emitting less than 50% CO2 and using up 80% less refrigerants than normal split system ACs, Close Comfort aims to cool the world without causing harm to it.
Here are some highlights of Cool Focus:
- Works easily with batteries, solar, or small generators
- Doesn’t require window kits, exhaust hoses or installation
- Cool refrigerated air is available as soon as you plug in the unit and turn it on
- Close Comfort requires only 300W to operate (other portable aircons require 1,200 – 4,000 Watts)
- Easily portable at 17 kg (half the weight of other portable ACs) with four wheels and carry handles
- It uses just 300 Watts of electricity – at least 75% less than standard portable air con units
- The Cool Focus emits less than 50% CO2 than normal split system air cons
- It uses up to 80% less refrigerants than normal split system air cons
- 230 grams of CO2 saved per hour = planting 95 adult trees a year (compared to a conventional split AC for a small room)
- Costs less than $0.60 for a whole 9 hours (that’s a saving of at least 75% compared to traditional portable air conditioners
- Able to cool as efficiently indoors and outdoors
Retail price: SGD699 per unit
🏆 We are giving away 1 unit of Close Comfort Portable Air Con (worth SGD699 per unit) on our IG and 1 unit on our FB Page.
➡️ How to participate:
To take part in the giveaway, follow the steps below:
2️⃣ Follow Close Comfort Instagram.
3️⃣ Fill in the form:
The giveaway has ended.
⏳ Giveaway period: 1 to 31 October 2021, 2359hrs
👉 Remember to set your IG profile to public so that we are able to see your story share.
🇸🇬 Valid for participants residing in SG only.
For more contests and giveaways, go to The New Age Parents Contest Page.
* * * * *
Like what you see here? Get parenting tips and stories straight to your inbox! Join our mailing list here.
Want to be heard 👂 and seen 👀 by over 100,000 parents in Singapore? We can help! Leave your contact here and we’ll be in touch.