For those of us who grew up watching Peter Pan cartoons, we remember Neverland as a paradise for children, where adventures and the imagination abound. Come relive your days as a child this July at the PAssionArts Pasir Ris Beach Arts Festival, which transforms the shore into a paradise of colours, dreams, fun art installations and live music.
With colourful teepee huts and art inspired by Peter Pan’s paradise, everyone will be invited to ignite their sense of wonder and imagination. You can also try your hand at the beach volleyball art installation game co-created by 30 families from Pasir Ris, and believe us – you will be amazed.
- 6 Instagram photo-taking points
- 4 art engagement activities with local artists
- 4 exhibition spaces curated by local artists
- 2 self-directed art installations to exercise your creativity
- Parent-Child Contemporary Dance Workshop by ODT Young Company
- Parent-Child Dikir Barat Workshop by Dendang Mutiara
- Zentai Parade with Yuzuru Maeda and friends
Date: 28 July 2018 (Saturday)
Time: 5pm – 9pm
Venue: Pasir Ris Park Area 3 (Carpark E) Near PA Pasir Ris Water Venture
Not only will there be opportunities for you and your family to create and bring back your own art pieces, there will also be live band performances throughout!
PS: Neverland will be open for preview on Friday, 27 July if you can’t wait till the actual day
Want to be heard and seen by over 100,000 parents in Singapore? We can help! Leave your contact here and we’ll be in touch.