With the purpose of supporting and celebrating the everyday HEROES who have impacted the lives of others, NUS will be organising NUS Giving Run BIG (Believe in Giving) on 29 September 2019, Sunday. The event welcomes NUS students, staff, alumni and partners as well as members of the public, for a unique run experience around the vicinity of Singapore’s top university.
Date: 29 September 2019 (Sunday)
Time: 7am – 12pm
Venue: Town Green, University Town @ NUS 2 College Ave West, Singapore 138607
NUS Giving Run BIG is NUS’ first not-for-profit run, with the theme of celebrating heroes – individuals and organisations that have made a positive impact to the lives of others, the event seeks to showcase how the spirit of gifting has benefited many within the NUS family – students and faculty alike.
Runners can choose from four categories – 10km Run, 10km Mixed Team, 5km Fun Run and 1.2km Kids Dash. NUS will also be holding a contest where participants can nominate their heroes and stand a chance to win attractive prizes.
- To enjoy alumni/student/staff rates, promo code is required.
a. For NUS alumni, please enter promo code: NUSALUMNI.
b. For NUS staff, please enter promo code: NUSSTAFFXXXXXX (staff card number).
c. For NUS full-time Students, please enter promo code: NUSSTUDENTXXXX (Last 4 digits of your student matriculation number).
- Promo code is not transferable and cannot be used to register for non-Alumni/Students.
- PAssion card membership is non-transferable. To enjoy PAssion Cardholder rates, enter your 16-digit PAssion Card number (located at the back of the card) or PAssion POSB debit card number (located at the front of the card) in the Promo Code field upon registration.
- Team Category
a. Minimum 1 female per team is required.
b. All team members are to complete the 10km race route.
c. Team category participants are only eligible for the team prizes and will not qualify for individual categories.
d. Team category timing are based on total “Gun Time” of all 4 participants.
For the purpose of age verification, the age of participant shall be taken as at 31 December 2019.
- Participants for the 10km Run / Mixed Team must be 16 years old and above as at 31 December 2019.
- Participants for the 5km Run must be 13 years old and above as at 31 December 2019.
- Participants for the 1.2km Kids’ Dash must be between 8 to 12 years old as at 31 December 2019.
It is the one month June school break, we have compiled a list of activities and things to do this June School Holidays 2019. Click the image to find out more.
If you find this article useful, do click Like and Share at the bottom of the post, thank you.
Want to be heard and seen by over 100,000 parents in Singapore? We can help! Leave your contact here and we’ll be in touch.
Stay in touch! Subscribe to our Telegram here for all our latest updates.