Have you ever wondered about what you can do to nurture your child’s early brain?
Or maybe, you’re constantly thinking about what kind of activities you should be doing with your little one?
After all, your child’s first 3 years are crucial as this is when your child’s brain develops the fastest in his or her lifetime.
You’re invited to a free upcoming webinar called ‘Nurture Your Child’s Full Potential’ happening on 8 November, Tuesday, 7.30pm – 9.30pm.
This event will be conducted online, to keep it convenient for all parents to attend!
Here’s what will be covered:
- How to nurture a passion for learning in your child, that will carry on even in his or her later years
- How to raise your child to be a ‘High Achiever’ that’s excellent physically, intellectually, emotionally and socially
- How to keep your child happy and active and eliminate your child’s addiction or reliance on digital devices
- How to deal with ‘tantrum tyrants’ or ‘terrible twos’ by developing your child’s social and emotional skills the right way
- And last but not least, how to nurture your child’s full potential using the proprietary P.I.E.S. System!
At this webinar, you will be learning from Patricia Zoey Tan, who is the Founder of The Early Brain Academy.
She specializes in early brain development, and over the years has helped hundreds of parents bring out the best in their little ones.
So, if you have a child between 0 to 3 (or if you’re expecting) then you do not want to miss out on this opportunity to learn from Patricia Zoey Tan!
This free webinar is also open to your spouse – you’re encouraged to attend together.
Looking forward to seeing you there!
* * * * *
Like what you see here? Get parenting tips and stories straight to your inbox! Join our mailing list here.
Want to be heard 👂 and seen 👀 by over 100,000 parents in Singapore? We can help! Leave your contact here and we’ll be in touch.