Date: 7 to 11 September 2020
At the British Council, we believe that language and communication skills are an integral part of almost every skill in life. That is why our Holiday Study Camps use English as a way to explore the world around us, developing problem solving, collaboration, critical thinking and creativity. Students study a different topic each day, using a unique approach of hands-on experiential learning to ignite interest and improve not only their English skills but their knowledge and awareness of the world around them.
Our experienced, friendly and internationally-qualified teachers hold professional teaching qualifications including CELTA, Delta, PGCE, MA TEFL, TYLEC with extensive experience in teaching children.
Courses are available for Kindergarten, Primary and Secondary-aged students.
In this camp students will:
- develop their vocabulary on a range of different topics
- gain confidence in communicating in a variety of situations
- develop their world knowledge and intellectual curiosity
- improve their critical thinking and problem solving skills
What types of activities will the students do?
- games and fun activities
- group research projects
- hands-on experiments
- drama games
- excursions (in full-day camp only)
To sign up or find out more, visit http://bit.ly/tnaphsc
* There will be a 15% discount for existing British Council students.
* * * * *
Like what you see here? Get parenting tips and stories straight to your inbox! Join our mailing list here.
Want to be heard 👂 and seen 👀 by over 100,000 parents in Singapore? We can help! Leave your contact here and we’ll be in touch.