1 box Yamie Yam Rice
2 Century Egg (sliced)
1 tsp Spring onion (finely chopped)
1 tsp Parsley (finely chopped)
3 slices Capsicum (optional)
300 g Duck meat cube
2 tsp Light soya sauce
¼ tsp Fine salt
1 ½ tsp Chicken powder
1 ½ tsp Cornstarch
1 ½ tsp Sesame oil
1 tbsp Cooking oil
½ tsp Meat tenderizer
1 ½ tbsp Water
10 g Dried chilli
4 Sliced garlic
1 tsp L&P sauce
2 ½ tbsp Honey
2 tbsp Chinkiang vinegar
1/8 tsp Chicken powder
- Mix ingredients B and marinade for around 2 hrs.
- Cook 1 box of Yamie Yam Rice (follow cooking instructions on box).
- Soak dried chilli into water until soft, then deep-fry.
- Mix ingredients C. Set aside.
- Deep-fry duck meat cubes with low heat for a while. Set aside.
- Preheat oil in a wok, stir-fry sliced garlic, duck meat cubes and dried chilli.
- Add in ingredients D, stir continuously until fragrant.
- Serve hot with Yamie Yam Rice (garnished with spring onion, parsley and capsicum – optional) and century eggs.
This recipe was taken from Yamie Rice.
For more information, go to www.yamierice.com