1 box Yamie Yam Rice
100ml Cooking oil
Marinated Chicken Fillet
- 250 g Chicken fillet
- 1 tsp Light soy sauce
- A pinch Sugar
- A pinch Pepper
- 2 tsp Sesame oil
- 1 Egg white
- 60 g Crispy flour
- 1 tbsp Water
- 3-4 tbsp Lemon Sauce
- 3 leaves Parsley
- 1 tsp Spring onions (chopped)
- 8 slices Cucumber (sliced)
- 6 slices Capsicum (sliced)
- 1 leaf Lettuce
- Marinade the chicken fillet with light soy sauce, sugar, pepper and sesame oil overnight.
- Cook 1 box of Yamie Yam Rice (follow cooking instructions on box).
- Mix egg white, crispy flour and water to make batter.
- Preheat cooking oil in wok, dip chicken fillet in batter and fry till golden brown. Take the fillet out and place on a plate
- Preheat a little cooking oil in wok, add in lemon sauce and simmer for a while. Pour sauce onto chicken fillet.
- Serve hot with Yamie Yam Rice (topped with parsley and spring onions), sliced cucumber, capsicum and lettuce.
This recipe was taken from Yamie Rice.
For more information, go to www.yamierice.com