1 box Yamie Nasi Briyani
1 tbsp Olive oil (virgin)
2 leaves Pandan leaves (tied)
6 pcs Tiger prawns
Half a sotong Sotong (sliced)
8 slices Fish (sliced)
1 pcs Big onion (slice)
3 Curry leaves
2 Pandan leaves (tied)
2 tbsp Garlic and ginger paste (blended)
2 tbsp Chilli Paste
1pc Tomato (sliced)
A pinch Salt
A pinch Sugar
A little (depending on personal preference) Water
3 Coriander leaves
1 Lime (sliced)
8 slices Cucumber (sliced)
3 slices Capsium – optional
- Add in Yamie Nasi Briyani rice contents, olive oil and pandan leaves into the rice cooker.
- Allow the rice to cook (follow cooking instructions on box).
- Heat up the cooking oil in a wok. Add sliced onion, curry leaves, tied pandan leaves, garlic and ginger paste and stir fry till fragrant. Then add chilli paste and sauté till fragrant.
- Add sliced tomato, salt and sugar. Finally add the prawns, sotong, fish slices and a little water.
- Top Yamie Nasi Briyani with coriander leaves. Serve hot with sambal seafood, lime slices, cucumber slices and capsicum (optional)
This recipe was taken from Yamie Rice.
For more information, go to www.yamierice.com