1 box Yamie Nasi Briyani, Curry Vegetables
1 tbsp Vegetable oil
½ tbsp Garlic (finely chopped)
2 bulbs Onion (peeled and thinly sliced)
1 tbsp Red curry paste
2 leaves Lime leaves
1 potato Potato (boiled, peeled and diced)
2 cups Vegetables: Carrots, long beans, cabbage (diced)
1 stalk Lemongrass (cut into half and pounded)
2 cups (less for thicker curry) Water
100ml Coconut milk
8 slices of Cucumber
6 Berlinjo crackers
- Cook 1 box of Yamie Nasi Briyani Rice (follow cooking instructions on box).
- Heat oil in a pot and fry garlic and sliced onion till light brown in colour.
- Add the curry paste and lime leaves into the pot and stir until a strong aroma is released.
- Add potato, vegetables and lemongrass and stir for 1 minute before adding water.
- Bring the curry to a boil and then lower the heat to simmer for 20 minutes.
- Add the coconut milk and bring the curry to a boil.
- Serve hot with cooked Yamie Nasi Briyani, cucumber slices and berlinjo.
This recipe was taken from Yamie Rice.
For more information, go to www.yamierice.com