1 box Yamie Claypot Rice
50g Chicken chunks
3 tbsp Seasoning of sesame oil, ginger juice, pepper and soya sauce
2 tsp Garlic (chopped)
2 tsp Dried prawns (pounded)
A pinch Salt
A pinch Sugar
200 g Xiao Bai Cai (blanch in hot water)
1 tsp Fried shallots
1 tsp Spring onions (chopped)
1 tsp Coriander (chopped)
1 Red chilli (chopped)
3 slices Capsicum – optional
- Marinate the chicken chunks with sesame oil, ginger juice, pepper and soya sauce for half an hour.
- Stir fry the chopped garlic and dried prawns till fragrant. Add in the chicken chunks and fry with a pinch of salt and sugar.
- Cook Yamie Claypot Rice with rice cooker (follow cooking instructions on box).
- When the Claypot Rice has just been cooked, add in the stir-fried ingredients to let them cook further in the rice cooker.
- Keep warm for 5 minutes and serve hot with blanched Xiao Bai Cai (garnished with fried shallots), spring onions, coriander, red chilli and capsicum (optional).
This recipe was taken from Yamie Rice.
For more information, go to www.yamierice.com