1 box Yamie Chicken Rice
3 cups Xiao Bai Cai* (washed & cleaned)
1 tbsp Cooking oil
½ tbsp Garlic (finely chopped)
3 tbsp Oyster sauce
1 tbsp Fried shallots
2 tbsp Chilli sauce (for chicken rice)
1 tbsp Dark soya sauce
3 leaves Coriander
* Other leafy vegetables such as Chye Sim or Kailan can be used.
- Cook 1 box of Yamie Chicken Rice (follow cooking instructions on box).
- Blanch the vegetables and line on a plate when cooked.
- Heat up the cooking oil and fry garlic till light brown.
- Stir in oyster sauce, simmer for a while and pour it on top of the vegetables.
- Sprinkle fried shallots on top of the vegetables.
- Serve hot with cooked Yamie Chicken Rice (topped with coriander), chilli sauce and dark soya sauce.
This recipe was taken from Yamie Rice.
For more information, go to www.yamierice.com