A Boston agency posted this job listing online for a “Director of Operations” position at a company called Rehtom Inc.
The requirements sounded nothing short of brutal:
- Standing up almost all the time
- Constantly exerting yourself
- Working from 135 to unlimited hours per week
- Degrees in medicine, finance and culinary arts necessary
- No vacations
- The work load goes up on Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year’s and other holidays
- No time to sleep
- Salary = $0
The job ad got 2.7 million impressions from paid ad placements. Only 24 people inquired. They interviewed via webcam, and their real-time reactions were captured on video.
Check out what happened below. It’s worth watching to the end.
If you find this article useful, do click Like and Share at the bottom of the post, thank you.
Want more comprehensive info? Check out our e-guides here.