FALL IN LOVE ALL OVER AGAIN AT TWILIGHT: FLEA & FEAST AS IT RETURNS IN FEBRUARY 2018
The Event Returns For Second Edition After Successful Inception In December 2017
After a successful inception in December 2017, Twilight: Flea & Feast returns for its second edition from 2 to 4 February. The event will be held at Suntec Convention & Exhibition Centre, Halls 401 and 402.
In February 2018, Twilight: Flea & Feast returns with a ‘love and romance’ theme, and promises even more fun-filled activities for everyone! In addition, new features of Twilight: Flea & Feast will include the following:
- Giant game pieces – Human-sized Jenga blocks, Tic Tac Toe and Connect Four will be brought in for all visitors to enjoy.
- Crafts workshops – We are introducing various crafts workshop for children and adults such as watercolour calligraphy, clay and wood making.
- ‘Love’-themed installations for that Instagram-worthy shots.
Date: 2 to 4 February 2018
Time: 10am – 10pm
Venue: Suntec Convention Centre Halls 401 and 402
Popular activities from their first edition will also make its return this time round which includes:
- Movies Under The “Stars” – There will be three movie screenings each day during the three-day event. Movies include popular titles such as Finding Nemo, High School Musical and Mrs Doubtfire!
- Massage by the Singapore Association of Visually Handicapped (SAVH) – Once again, the professional massage therapists from the SAVH will be providing their services at $12 for a 20-minute shoulder or foot massage. All proceeds go to SAVH.
- Festival of Food – There will be about 40 F&B stalls selling street cuisine from around the globe, which includes takoyaki, kebabs and tacos.
- Shop ‘Til You Drop – With over a hundred flea and retail stores, Twilight is the place to be for your Chinese New Year and Valentine’s Day shopping.
- ‘Live’ and ‘Street’ Performances – Talented buskers and performers from the Orita Sinclair School of Design and Music will be entertaining the crowd with their musical prowess.
- Balloon Pit – This time round, we are having two balloon pits! Give your children, and the child in you an outlet to let your hair down and enjoy!
For more information, visit here
FUN-Tastic Fortune Awaits You On Sentosa: Here Are 8 Reasons To Visit Sentosa This Chinese New Year.
Where to go during Chinese New Year 2018? Click image to check out.
Want to be heard and seen by over 100,000 parents in Singapore? We can help! Leave your contact here and we’ll be in touch.