CapitaLand brings Disney magic to life at its Singapore malls with Southeast Asia’s largest interactive Tsum Tsum carnival
The Disney Tsum Tsum (pronounced “soom soom”, meaning “stack stack” in Japanese) craze that is taking the world by storm has reached new heights in Singapore.
CapitaLand, which owns and manages Singapore’s largest shopping mall network, is hosting Southeast Asia’s largest interactive Tsum Tsum carnival from 3 March to 2 April 2017. The islandwide carnival titled “Live out your Tsum-sational adventure at CapitaLand malls” kicked off with Southeast Asia’s very first Tsum Tsum roving parade. Six two-metre-tall giant Tsum Tsum inflatables of well-loved Disney characters marched from Bugis Junction past Raffles City to Plaza Singapura where more festivities ensued, attracting squeals of delight from fans wherever they went.
The month-long Tsum Tsum carnival at CapitaLand malls in Singapore recreates scenes from the popular Disney Tsum Tsum short series, and features specially curated activities that are highly interactive. Shoppers can watch Tsum Tsums spring to life when the clock tower strikes Tsum o’clock on the hour at Plaza Singapura, test their agility clearing a ninja-inspired mini obstacle course at Junction 8 and Sembawang Shopping Centre, and get an adrenaline rush whilst racing Tsum Tsums atop robotic cars at Tampines Mall.
Some of the key highlights from CapitaLand malls to look out for 3 Mar – 2 Apr are:
- Power ‘Em by watching Disney Tsum Tsum characters come to life on the hour: Plaza Singapura, 3-12 Mar
- Race ‘Em against time in the Disney Tsum Tsum Tomica car race: Tampines Mall, 8-21 Mar
- Challenge ‘Em and complete the Ninja Castle obstacle: Junction 8 and Sembawang Shopping Centre, 13-19 Mar
- Tsum Tsum Playland with fun-filled game stations and workshops: Bukit Panjang Plaza, 18-19 Mar
- Pop ‘Em and use your pedal power to light up Disney Tsum Tsum characters: Star Vista, 20-26 Mar