Singapore’s largest grantmaking organisation, Tote Board, celebrates its 30 Years of Giving with A Good Day Out – a carnival gathering of social good!
Taking place on 10 February, Saturday from 10am to 8pm at The Meadow, Gardens by the Bay, the all-inclusive carnival is a showcase of social enterprises and beneficiaries from Tote Board’s grants and support.
Date: 10 February 2018
Time: 10am – 8pm
Venue: The Meadow, Gardens by the Bay
- Tapestry of Hope Exhibition: A showcase of the history of Tote Board and discover how our grants have supported the vulnerable groups and impacted the lives of all in Singapore
- Sports Try-Outs: Try your hand at wheelchair basketball and boccia or participate in the various game stations around the East and West Mounds with your family to win attractive prizes!
- Kids Play: A children wonderland, families can participate in balloon sculpting, craft and clay art workshops or have fun at the Imagination Playground and Bouncy Castles!
- Local Music Acts: Catch local acts such as The Sam Willows, Joanna Dong, MiCapella belting their hit singles in the evening before heading over to the iconic Super Trees to catch the exclusive premiere of Gardens by the Bay’s latest light and sound extravaganza – Garden Rhapsody!
- Live Performances: Be serenaded by the brass quintet from Singapore Symphony Orchestra and be entertained by the various dance and music performances from our friends at Ministry of Bellz, APSN Centre of Adults and the Down Syndrome Association Fusion Dancers!
- Drama and Skit: Help your children fall in love with the Chinese language through the innovative jukebox musical on nursery rhymes presented by The Theatre Practice. There will also be educational comedic skits by Agency of Integrated Care and Health Promotion Board to spread the message of dementia and elderly awareness
- Workshops and Demonstrations: Learn tips on healthy eating through a cooking demonstration by Health Promotion Board or pick up communication tips with the disabled through workshops by NVPC and SG Enable
- F&B Market: Have a picnic and enjoy delectable offerings from social enterprises such as Metta Café, Waa Cow, Pope Jai Thai, Bettr Barista and The Sapling
- Charity Marketplace: Shop for good and learn about the various product services from social service organisations such as Center Pottery, The LOOMS Workshop and Citizen Farm
FUN-Tastic Fortune Awaits You On Sentosa: Here Are 8 Reasons To Visit Sentosa This Chinese New Year.
Where to go during Chinese New Year 2018? Click image to check out.
Want to be heard and seen by over 100,000 parents in Singapore? We can help! Leave your contact here and we’ll be in touch.