It’s not the journey that counts, but who’s at your side.
Adapted from the international bestselling novel by Hiro Arikawa. A cat isn’t just a pet – it’s family.
Satoru (Sôta Fukushi, also in BLEACH, LAUGHING UNDER THE CLOUDS and LAPLACE’S WITCH) has known this since childhood, when his kitty Hachi was always by his side through good times and bad. As an adult, Satoru adopted a stray he named Nana (the voice of Mitsuki Takahata), after the poor thing was hit by a car and miraculously survived. Satoru must unfortunately now give his beloved cat away, so he travels to meet some important people in his life who might adopt Nana.
Set against the backdrop of Japan’s changing seasons and portrayed with a rare gentleness and humour, Nana’s story explores the wonder and thrill of life’s unexpected detours.
It is about the value of friendship and solitude, and knowing when to give and when to take. The movie shows, above all, how acts of love, both great and small, can transform our lives.
TNAP X SNAP Entertainment Giveaway
Stand a chance to win a pair of tickets + movie premium to The Travelling Cat Chronicles movie. 5 pairs to be won!
Date: 25 October 2018
Venue: Filmgarde Cineplexes at Bugis+
To take part in the giveaway, follow the steps below:
1. Join New Age Mummies & Daddies SG Facebook group.
2. Like Snap! Entertainment Page
3. Answer a simple question and fill in the form below:
4. Tag 5 Friends who love animals on this Facebook post (make sure your post is public!).
Giveaway ends 21 October 2018.
- Winners will be notified via phone and email.
- Each winner will get a pair of tickets + movie premium to The Travelling Cat Chronicles movie.
- Winners will have to self-collect the tickets before the preview screening on 25 October 2018 at 7pm.
- Proof of identity will be required during ticket collection.
For more contests and giveaways, go to The New Age Parents Contest Page