March 2013 School Holidays :
A Parent-Child Bootcamp
Would you like your child to be living a more independent and wonderful life? If so, then you will want to register for this bootcamp.
Your child will learn more about the basic skills he/she needs for his/her journey through life.
Whether your child choose to succeed in life, gain mastery or attain happiness … there are essential life skills he/she nees to win at the game of life.
- Managing Money Skills – not only be able to do simple maths but handle money, budget and save wisely.
- Living Skills – to understand how to live a healthy life and make life-fulfilling decisions about food, be smarter in the ways of the world.
- Choice of 3 Workshops: Make A Bento Lunch Box, Healthy Ice-Cream Making, Ins and Outs of Money.
- Lunch is included for “Make A Bento Lunch Box” workshop only.
- Popiah Dinner Party with Caricature Entertainment.
- Optional: Overnight stay with breakfast ($28 per pax) at Bunc@Radius Backpackers Hostel (15 Upper Weld Rd, Singapore 207372).
Date: 21 March 2013 (Thu)
Time: 10.30am-12.00pm, 12.30pm-3.00pm, 3.00-5.00pm
Venue: Bunc@Radius Backpackers Hostel
Cost: Varies per workshop (Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details)
Popiah Dinner Party: $12 per pax
Suitable for children aged: 9-15 yrs
Register by 16 Mar and receive an early bird gift (worth $15)!
To register, please email your child’s name and age, parent’s name and contact number to: email@example.com We will send you more details about the event and payment methods.
For enquiries, please contact Ms Fortuna Tung at 98303064 or send email to: firstname.lastname@example.org