Social Communication Group for School-Aged Children @ The Children’s Therapy Centre
Social Communication Group for school-aged children who have difficulty
* With conversational skills
* Understanding and using nonverbal communication skills (e.g. body posture, eye contact)
* Participating in peer group activities
* Making and maintaining friendship
* Behaving appropriately in social situations
Group sessions are run by Speech Language Therapists.
For children between the ages of 9 – 12
Group will be formed based upon communication ability level.
Participants in the group must be able to follow group directions independently.
The Children’s Therapy Centre at Kovan Centre
9 Yio Chu Kang Road #02-01 Kovan Centre Singapore 545523
Date: 7 Saturdays, 9 April – 21 May, 2011
Fee: $420 for 7 sessions
$50 for 30-minute initial assessment
(can be scheduled on 12, 19, 26 March 2011)
An assessment is required prior to joining the group.