Helping your child learn how to sleep age appropriately and through the night is a desire of all parents. However, most parents are usually so tired and frustrated that when they attempt to sleep train they often do it incorrectly and with limited results for success.
All in the Family Counselling & Babysleepfairy are offering for the first time a 2-hour Workshop on how to properly sleep train your child based on clinical research on how sleep and brain development impacts a child and their sleep.
Outcome of Workshop:
- Teach you about child development as it relates to sleep
- Understand how brain development affects sleep in a child
- Clarify if attachment is impacted by sleep
- Educate you on how sleep works so that when you correct the sleep problems you’ll understand the “how’s” and “why’s” of what you are doing
- Give you trouble shooting skills so that you can problem solve in the event of illness, jet-lag and as a child matures.
- Discuss in detail the 3 evidence based approaches to sleep training
- Q&A to discuss any questions you have on your sleep training choice.
- Sleep Training Options
- Reasons why sleep training fails
- Transition from cot to big bed
- Jet lag
Location of Talk:
55 Market Street, Level 10. Next the Bank of Singapore Building in the heart of the CDB. The workshop location is a 3 minute walk from the Raffles Place MRT.
Start and end Time:
- Start time is 1pm
- End time: 3pm
- Per individual is $100
- Per couple (couple is defined as the mother & father of the child) is $120
- Payment is made in advance to confirm your spot via paypal (on website) or can do bank transfer (contact Tammy +65 9030 7239)
- In order to provide adequate time to answer question only a maximum of 12 parents can attend, so please book in advance. Seat is only confirmed upon receipt of payment
- For questions contact: Tammy Fontana, MS, NCC at +65 9030 7239 or email@example.com
To purchase your ticket or find out more information, visit All In The Family Counselling