Updates: Thank you for your strong support. All the tickets have been fully taken up and registration is closed. For those who have received confirmation call from us, please bring along your NRIC for verification purposes.
1) For parents who had purchased the ticket(s), kindly bring along the paypal slip or receipt for verification and refunding purposes.
2) For parents registered for free, please provide your IC number upon registration for verification.
Great news! We are pleased to announce that a kind sponsor has came in to sponsor all tickets to this talk. The talk will now be free for all. The registration is closed now
|Allergies in Children
by Dr Chng Seo Yi, Paediatrician from SBCC Baby & Child Clinic – Asthma, Lung, Sleep and Allergy Centre.Does your baby or child have a persistent itchy red rash? Does your child have a persistent cough or wheezing? Or does your child here a frequent wet nose?Your baby or child may have an allergic condition. Allergy tests can help to determine the cause of your baby or child’s allergy and allergen avoidance may help to improve your child’s symptoms.
Join in to learn more about allergies in children and how to better manage them
|Speech and Language Development in the Early Years
by Ms Justina Su, Speech and Language Therapist from the Child Development Centre – Thomson Paediatric CentreCommunication is a complex process that a child starts to learn since birth. Being able to communicate effectively in the early years is also important for thinking and social skills.Speech and language is one of the major areas that concerns a child’s development. In this information session, we will take a look at the speech and language milestones of children, when to be concern, common beliefs in speech and language development and language stimulation tips.
Date: 10 Sep 2011
Time: 1.30pm to 5pm (Registration starts at 1pm)
Venue: 81 Victoria Street, Administration Building, Singapore Management University Singapore 188065
We are very happy to announce that a kind sponsor has came in to sponsor all tickets to this event. The talk will now be free for all.
Registration closed, thanks for your support
Interested readers must fill up this form, limited seats available. We will call you to confirm your seat.
* For those who have purchased the tickets earlier，we will be refund the amount on the day of event. Kindly approach us at the registration counter with your name and email.
We will call you to confirm your seat.
In addition to the talk, participants will also get
- Free door gift by Wink To Learn : Memory Magic Super Flash PC Game worth $24.90
- Discount vouchers by Bridge Learning : 10% discount for Diagnostic Assessment (about $40) and $50 off enrolment fees
- Light refreshment by Chilli Padi after the talk
- Complimentary 1 Year Insurance Coverage by Albert Ng & Associates for children of parents who attend this talk (see below for details). Note: Children need not be present during talk
- AIA is sponsoring child water bottle for all participants. 1 water bottle per participant
- Edu Quantum is offering a $50 discount off their INTELLIGENT LEARNER PROGRAM for all participants. Normal price is $900 for 30 hours personal coaching by Roderick Chua
All the free gifts will be given after the end of talk
The New Age Parents
Participants will receive this complimentary insurance for their kids (for age 1 to 14 years old) by filling up their particulars at the end of the talk. The policy will be mailed to them at a later date.
- Compensation for bodily injuries caused solely and directly by accident which results in death and permanent disablement subject to policy terms and conditions
Basis Of Coverage
- Accidental death – $30,000
- Permanent Disablement – Up to $30,000
Geographical Cover – Singapore Only
- Period of Cover – 10th Sept 2011 – 9th August 2012